Monday, October 17, 2011

The Beer of Champagnes

Ok, I have found the Holy Grail. It's not in the middle east, it's in Seattle... or wherever this magical product is sold.

It's called Sofia, and it's champagne that comes in. a. can.

Holy Crap.




(I don't know how to make it rotate and am too lazy to try.)

I found this amazing product on Saturday when I was having brunch with Boyfriend and another friend. While perusing the breakfast cocktail list, I saw that they had a Beermosa. Now, beermosa = disgusting, but upon closer inspection, I saw that you could substitute 'the beer of champagnes' for another dollar. I found this intriguing and ordered one.

It was everything I hoped it would be in more.

They brought me a regular mimosa and the remainder of my can of Sofia, so that I could either drink it separate or add it to my orange juice. I chose to drink it separate because, as a bonus, Sofia comes with a bendy straw. BENDY STRAW. There is something deeply satisfying about drinking champagne from a can with a straw.

Seriously, this has revolutionized my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment