Imagine my glee.
Now normally, I really wouldn't care about a weather report like that since this is a work thing and I will be trapped indoors most of the day anyway. BUT, this time I am planning on actually going out and trying to enjoy myself. Where will I go, you ask? Why to the giant people trap run by a mouse, otherwise know as the Disney World. My sister will be flying in to Florida to meet me on Tuesday, and then after I am done with business stuffs on Wednesday, it's off to the Magic Kingdom. I am not going to want to go to Typhoon Lagoon if it's pouring rain and there's lightning. As a matter of fact, the owners of the park won't want us there in that kind of weather either. It's a bit of a liability.
So this is me asking the powers-that-be for at least MOSTLY good weather. I don't need perfect weather. I just don't want to die and I don't want to be stuck indoors the whole time. Dare I say that I'm wishing upon a star? I've heard it makes no difference who you are...
Stopping now, sorry.
Since I haven't been to Disney World or Land since I was in elementary school, I imagine this will be like a whole new experience. One where I don't cry in uncontrollable fear in front of the Haunted Mansion, and where my parents don't pay for all the stuff. one where I realize that the Happiest Place On Earth costs more than a month of rent, (at my old apartment anyway,) to enjoy for a few days with another person. I can't imagine doing it with a whole family.
All that said though, and despite the weather, it will be rad. I can't wait*!
*For the Disney part. The work park will invariably suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment